I am Daniil Gentili, and this is a tiny site that I made to Share some hacks that I made for the Samsung Toshiba Optical Smart Hub SE208BW.
1. Hacks << Some hacks that I made for this device.
2. Future hacks << Some unfinshed hacks that you could help to finish.
3. Contact << My email.
4. More info about this device << More info about the SE208BW (cats, unames and full hardware specifications with photos)
5. Other projects. << My other projects.
6. Translate this website! << Do you want to translate this website in your language?
P.S. If you have a hack too feel free to Contact me, and I will put it on this website.
I have finally created my own custom Ubuntu distro for android sticks called Danuntu! It can be installed on any device (not only sticks but also tablets and phones) that have a recovery kernel and a Ubuntu kernel ported for their CPU. Here are danuntu's main features in a nutshell:
Easy to install.
Danuntu is extremely easy to install. All you need is a windows or linux system (you can even use a SE208BW or a raspberry pi!), your android stick, an internet connection and ten minutes.
Easy to use.
Danuntu is made to be easy to configure and use.Wireless configuration is simplified by wpa gui, and then you can have fun browsing the internet and playing games!
Lots of flavours.
Lxde, xfce, gnome, unity and kde desktop versions are aviable. Also a base version without desktops is provided. I am working on the enlightenment e19 desktop flavour.
Pure Ubuntu experience.
Only a few additional programs are installed and everything is up to date.
Can be installed everywhere.
Danuntu can be installed not only on rk3066 sticks but also on any other arm(hf) stick, phone or tablet. I am providing danuntu versions without a kernel so that you can install your own.